Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Piece of My Passion


My Beloved,
     How I long to draw closer into your arms, to feel Your heart beating next to mine. So that the nearer I draw to Yours the more my heart will beat as one with You. Show me Your ways, my Love -- show me the power of Your Love so that I may know it in its fullness.
     Oh, Your heartbeat--such a strong beat--how I  long to continually feel that strong pulse echoing through the recesses of my vessel. The rhythmic thunder of Your mighty pounding within my being--oh! What addiction! Such sweet desire! More, my Lord, more of Your life--Your Glory--flowing forth from within me.
     How I long for the world to see--the world to know--Your mighty splendor for themselves. Pour it forth, pour it through me, Lord.
     Overwhelm me, Lord, with the strength of Your Love for me. The intensity of Your Love, so strong and yet, so gentle. All consuming and so liberating! 
     Oh, what words? How can I express such a force? It surpasses all mortal comprehension, and I overflow. For how could anyone hinder the floodgates of Your Love from bursting through? Such perfection--Your Love--the flawless source of unconditional love.
     Transform me, My Love. Change me that I may fully express forth Your Love to a dying world. Free me to fully embrace all You have for me and the destiny You have mapped out for me. Conform my will to match Yours that I may forever be in sync with deep pulsing of Your heartbeat. Oh, that I would carry that heartbeat to all whom I encounter that I may be a catalyst in stirring their embers into flames for You.
     Continue transforming me by the power of Your Love, that I may fully know Your heartbeat, Your passion, so that Your Glory be made manifest, revealing Your very Presence, My Lord. For I can never be the same again. Nor would I desire it, my Love. For I am Yours, You are mine, for all Eternity.

Your Angel
(SeekingHisheartbeat @OneHeart.com)

No comments: