Saturday, April 23, 2011

Different Christian Acronyms

I LOVE ACRONYMS; THEY’RE SO MUCH FUN!

Here are just a few I’ve composed:

CHRISTIANS: Christ Has Risen Inside So That Individuals Are Nearing Sanctification

JESUS: Joyful with Every Saint Under Salvation

SOAR (IN JESUS): Staying Over All Roadblocks (I'm Now Joyful with Each Step Under Salvation)*

TRUST: Total Rest Unto Surrender Today

STOP: Stand Together On (Godly) Principle(s)

STAND: Stay Tough And Never Detour (or Derail)


Here are a couple from my pastor, Pastor Betty Moede:

SWAT: Spiritual Warfare Advanced Training

BELIEVE: Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Every time

RISE UP: Respond In Sincere Expression Until Purpose and destiny are accomplished! (FOR THIS ONE ONLY: she's not sure if this one had been hers or she read it somewhere--many years ago)

Here is one Helene Peters came up for at my church:

CPR: Christians Praising (or Praying) Relentlessly


And...

Here are some better-known ones (AUTHORS UNKNOWN -- at least to me):

FROG: Fully Rely On God

DOG: Depend On God

GRACE: God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense

ASAP: Always Say A Prayer

TGIF: Today God Is First

OR

Thank God I ’m Forgiven

FEAR: False Evidence Appear Real

FAITH: Fantastic Adventures In Trusting Him

OR

My personal rendition:

Forsaking All I Trust Him




*Originally-- "Roadblocks" was "Rejection" when I came up with this acronym, but I changed it to become more inclusive. And that's a whole other story for another time.

1 comment:

Fire Ball said...

Bạn đang tìm mua dien may cu tphcm. Nếu vậy hãy ghé qua shop thằng ghờm. Đến với shop chúng tôi bạn sẽ tìm mua được máy lạnh tiết kiệm điện giá rẻ, mua được cho mình những máy giặt cũ giá rẻ, ngoài ra đây cũng là nơi bạn có thể tìm mua tủ lạnh cũ với giá tốt nhất.
Hãy đến với ngôi nhà kiến thức để cập nhật những kiến thức mới lạ như nghĩa của từ atsm là gì... Cùng nhiều kiến thức mới lạ khác.